Sydney CBD Facebook for Business course: NEW DATES!!! 29th and 30th of November 2018 (2 day Sydney course) Are you wanting to take your Facebook Business Page to the next level?
Curriculum of the Facebook course (Sydney, Australia 2018):
Are you interested in:
- Facebook Content Creation, posting, creating, images, videos, livestream, when to post?
- Facebook Analytics, Insights, KPIs and writing Measurement reports?
- Facebook Ads: Understanding the Facebook Framework (F8), Advertising platform(s) including Power Editor, Pixel retargeting
- Facebook Optimisation (FBO) Developing Content that works with the Facebook Algorithm (FBO) ensuring it is seen and engaged with by Preferred Audience, Lookalike Audience and target Social Graph?
- Facebook Business Apps: Adding Apps to your Facebook Page including a shop for selling within the Facebook Page, email such as Mailchimp apps and Instagram and Youtube integrations?
This course is not for the absolute beginner unless you are very confident! We do go quickly through the basics on day one but speedily move into intermediate areas of Ads and Analytics, Algorithms and so on.
If you have done my Social Media Marketing Campaign course at the University of Sydney, this is the more advanced, handson version. It is not a beginners "how to set up a Facebook Page" course but suitable to someone who:
- Has been managing as a Facebook Page Admin for a while but needs more help to kick it to the next level.
- Has boosted posts or done basic Self Serve Ads in Ads Manager but would like to know more about Pixel retargeting or Power Editor.
- Wants more engagement on their Facebook Page including setting up a Conversation Diary with correct hashtags and times to post specific content.
This course is a worthwhile benefit to those who are studying Diploma of Business (Social Media) and/or are interested in deeper knowledge of frameworks and algorithms. Advanced users (who have already been using Business Manager, Power Editor etc for some time) may not benefit as much as an intermediate user.
Please bring your own laptop and a power supply for that laptop. Internet (wifi) and a powerboard will be provided. Please contact us if you have accessibility requirements.
Included in your 2 Day Facebook workshop:
- An online course covering the material will be provided to participants so they can review video tutorials and walkthroughs later.
- Lunch both days (please email any special requirements)
- Workbook (PDF)
I'll email you before the course with more details to prepare you for the intensive 2 day Facebook Course.
29th & 3oth November 2018 (2 day Sydney course) #fabo2