Course Description - How to Write a Social Media Strategy for Government
WRITING A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY ONLINE COURSE This is a Corporate course for Business, Government and Not for Profits: Many Marketing and Public Relations professionals want more structure than simply competitions and promotions on Facebook & Twitter and broadcasting content on LinkedIn - this course will enable you to create a great social media strategy for your own business and your clients that includes: (Don't forget to click HD on the videos!)
- why you are on social media & why customers would want to connect with you
- what platforms you (and your clients) should use,
- how to find and engage with key influencers and bloggers,
- creating campaigns from monitoring platforms to measurement
- a conversation diary and content calendar including an downloadable doc.
- developing a voice in social & what to say,
- as well as finding and connecting with target markets (Customer Avatars) across social platforms
- and integrating websites and microsites with social.
Each lecture takes you through a step of the framework with theory, a case study and homework based around a pitch document (brief). This course is invaluable for a public relations or communications professional looking to develop and implement strategies rather than just "run a Facebook Page", those re-entering the workforce or repositioning to take on more social media responsibilities as part of their usual role. Small businesses will find the overall strategy useful to framework their current Facebook and Twitter activities.
INCLUDES: A choice of 4 project briefs for you to practice your strategy development on, Homework for each section with a discussion area to ask questions and receive answers.
Download the strategy guideline document and the strategy template to fill in.
This course was part of the PRIA (Public Relations Institute of Australia) series of workshops.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. This course is part of the 3 Day Social Media Intensive in Sydney and corporate training rooms.